Application Procedure: Eligibility for Admission:
- Both Indian and Foreign students are eligible for admission.
- A pass in PUC / PDC / 10+2 / Intermediate or any other equivalent examination with 40% marks from any recognised board.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
All admissions are subjected to the eligibility conditions of KSNC. All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Admission secured on the basis of false information supplied shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
The prospectus and Application form can be obtained by paying cash or DD for Rs. 250/- from the school(by post also) Duly filled in Application form should be sent to The Principal ,Mangala School of Nursing, Mangala Campus, Vidyanagara, Post Pedamale, Neermarga Road, Mangaluru-575 029. The application should be accompanied by a demand draft for Rs.1000/-(Not refundable) in favour of ‘Mangala School of Nursing, Mangalore’.
The following documents should be enclosed with the filled in application .
- Two photocopies of statement of marks of the qualifying examination (SSLC & PUC).
- One photocopy of the Transfer certificate
- One photocopy of Caste certificate(if SC/ST/OBC only)
- Five passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate (for out of Karnataka State students only)Admission granted is provisional subject to
a. The payment of all fees payable to the school.
b. Submission of all original certificates and testimonials as per requirement.
c. Migration certificate of other than Karnataka state students.
d. All required documents.
The candidates have to pay the tuition fees and other fees as fixed by the management from time to time. They have to pay all expenses in connection with the training. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Examinations shall be both in theory and practical.
Examinations will be conducted by the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board, Bangalore at the end of each academic year.
Students securing not less than 75% of attendance and with satisfactory conduct only will be eligible for appearing for final examination. A student is assessed on the basis of the performance in periodical tests and assignments. The internal assessment marks obtained are added to the marks of the final examination.